Keyboard Shortcuts for Editing a Scene
The controls in this article are specific to editing a scene with a mouse and keyboard. For additional controls available while visiting an experience, see Keyboard shortcuts (visiting an experience).
Use these controls when editing a scene in desktop mode:
- Arrow keys: Move the camera forward, backward, left, and right.
- W,A,S,D: Move the camera forward, backward, left, and right.
- E,C: Move the camera up and and down.
- NUMPAD+ and NUMPAD- : Increase and decrease camera speed.
- Hold left mouse button and drag: Move the camera left and right.
- Hold right mouse button and drag: Rotate the camera up, down, left, and right.
Use these controls when editing objects placed in a scene:
- Click using the right mouse button: Select an object or expose the translate tools to move the object.
- Hold CTRL while an object is selected: Changes the translate tool to rotate.
- Hold CTRL + SHIFT while an object is selected: Changes the translate tool to scale.
- Shift + Click using the right mouse button: Select multiple objects
- CTRL + Z: Undo
- CTRL + Y: Redo
- CTRL + D: Duplicate
- Delete or Backspace button: Delete
- F button: Lock on to the selected object in the Scene Objects list.
- Use the mouse scroll wheel or the forward and down keys: Zoom in / away from the selected object.