Adding Payment Method
To add a credit card to your account:
Click Add Credit Card.
- Fill out the required fields, then click Next.
Fill out the required fields.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date, and security code in the required fields, then click Pay.
- Enter your credit card number, expiration date, and security code, then click Pay.
- Your credit card is added to your account and you are returned to your Account Billing information page.
Note: As of April 17, 2019, a PayPal account may not yet be used to purchase a Sansar subscription, but may be used to purchase Sansar dollars.
To add a PayPal account to your Sansar account:
Click Add PayPal.
- Provide your login credentials to log into PayPal.
- Choose a way to pay, then click Continue.
- Confirm your information, then click Agree & Continue.
- Your PayPal account now appears as a payment method and process credit method on your Sansar account.
To remove a payment method from your account:
- Under the Payment methods heading, find your credit card number (only the last four digits are shown) or PayPal email address, and click Remove.
- The payment method is removed from your account.
Click Remove to remove a credit card from your account.
If you signed up for Sansar using you Steam account, your Steam Wallet is used as your payment method for purchasing Sansar dollars. For information about how to link your Steam Wallet to Sansar, see Steam integration - Steam Wallet integration.