Comment on page
The latest patch notes are at the top of the page.
- A fix for the snapshot function creating SDR images that were too washed out when HDR is enabled.
- Fix for the harmless 'invalid format' error that showed up when importing new assets.
- Displacement aware depth shader for static and opaque+emissive shaders this fixes the shadowed versions of objects being left behind when displaced.
- bugfix for blank textures on two of the new shaders when going from edit mode to runtime
- Fixes for some displacement bugs. It should also interact more accurately with some post and lighting effects.
- Add UV Scrolling function to the transmissive+multibump shader. Good for water.
- You can now specify negative values for the displacement scale numbers.
- Added 'Fix Shimmering' toggle to the alpha UV shaders.
- Added 'ClampUVs' toggle to the alpha UV shaders.
- Fix for an issue that caused coloured lines to erroneously appear around the edges of many existing alpha emissive materials.
The Displacement Shader Update is here!
- Added sorting to the scene list in 'deploy' menu
- FPS Max raised to 200 (settable)
- Greatly Increased AABB
- Displacement shaders, and Vertex Animation system!
- UV rotation for texture maps
- Addition of 3 more two-sided shaders
- 'ClampUVs' option for flipbook shaders that fixes the problem of flip book frames repeating erroneously
- Fluid distortion effect added to UV anim shaders (wiggly textures)
- Default mic mute state on launch (mute/unmute).
- Split render quality and render resolution into separate options.
- Allow setting render quality separately for VR and non-VR.
- FPS limiter controls (for both foreground and background).
- Selectable max texture VRAM usage per avatar. For crisper avatars, or reduced VRAM usage.
- Experimental HDR support. Togglable in settings. You must own an HDR monitor, and HDR must be enabled in Windows
- Bugfix Thumbnails sometimes fail to load first time when viewing personal worlds list
- Crash fix when changing desktop audio device with VR disabled
- Crash fix for viewing the desktop controls overlay with VR disabled on launch
- BugFix Tiny avatar Ik sticking to over hanging surfaces
- A fix for the audio crackling and distortion that still occurs when minimizing on some machines
- Many other small crash fixes many removed gremlins.
- IJKL keyboard control for the camera. Helps players with no mouse
- Client directory file organization. Moved Dullahan to subfolders
- Add launch parameters to force specific VR runtime - OpenVR/Oculus
- Scriptable scoreboard alpha version
- Improved finger tracking for knuckles controllers
- Added two new emissive shaders
- New Tiny avatars!!!
- Crash triggered by sitting in first person with VR disabled
- Crash triggered by accessing haptics when VR is disabled
- Memory leaks within JSON packed web service packets
- Fix for several build errors when targeting Linux
- Remove keyboard shortcut for diag panel in production builds
- Speech graphics scaling fixed at smaller avatar scales
- Crash when displaying a large amount of personal worlds
- Crash when de-serializing an invalid object
- Updated logo for spinning perfection
- Prevent media screen connections to [try.sansar.com]
- Force v4 sockets by default
- Individual volume controls V1
- Doubled the maximum 3rd person camera distance
- Full body VR tracking improvements
- Added the ability to base64 encode launch parameters
- Updated the default worlds to the all-new Sansar Park!
- Avatar names displayed on top of UI panels
- Blocked people are visible when they use dual login
- Reduced the maximum grab distance in VR
- Edit mode list type crash
- Edit mode Trigger Volume crash
- DST bug when editing existing events
- Prevent blocked users from unmuting each other
- Sansar crashes when renaming an object
- Recall searches in the Marketplace when going back
- Non-English system language fails to load Sansar
- Head deformation while dancing
- New users should teleport to social hub
- Remove login Twitch + Steam registration (Client)
- Use the starting world chosen in settings when leaving the lookbook
- Disable keyboard shortcuts for simulation in the lookbook
- Prevent usage of F1 shortcut while in Cinema Mode
- Improve Xbox controller functionality
- Support for non-parallel projection VR lenses
- Create a keyboard shortcut to hide UI
- CTRL+H hides/unhides UI
- UI Scaling for large resolutions