Account Set Up
To use Sansar, you must first register to join Sansar. Joining Sansar is quick and easy. There are currently two parts to setting up your account, which are processed in both the Sansar website and client.
- 2.Fill out the required information on the registration page.'
- 3.Please Note, that your "Display name" will be the name of your avatar upon completion of creating your account. Chose this name carefully as this will be how you are known in the Sansar world.Note: The name you provide on the registration page is collected for user account record purposes only and does not appear in any way in the Sansar client or website.
- 4.Once your information is filled out, click Create Account.
- 5.You are sent an email to verify your email address.
- 6.Open the verification email in your mail inbox and click the Verify Email Address button. This opens a page where you are prompted to download and install Sansar.
- 7.After installing the Sansar client, you can use your email address and password to log into the client and continue with the second part of the account creation process.
Note: It is not currently possible to link an existing Sansar account to your Twitch account.
- 2.Click Continue with Twitch.
- 3.If you are not already logged into Twitch, provide your Twitch credentials. (If you are already logged into Twitch, click Authorize to allow Sansar to use your Twitch account.)
- 4.Fill out the remaining account details and click Create Account to create your account.
- 5.If you have not verified your email address with Twitch, you receive a verification email in your inbox. Open it and click Verify email address.
- 6.You are directed to a page where you can download and install Sansar.
- 7.After installing the Sansar client, you can use your Twitch account to log into the client and continue with the second part of the account creation process.