Using the Script Console
The script console is only accessible while visiting experiences that you have created. While visiting your created experience, press CTRL+D to toggle the console on and off.
- Only the experience owner can see the log messages. Other visitors do not see the log messages in the console.
- The script console starts fetching data once a user enters an experience.
- The log messages are recorded in real time and the data from previous sessions reset when leaving and re-entering experiences.
- The Script Console can gather data across instances for that particular experience, but resets when changing instances.
Information on the Script Console
- Info - Basic informational messages, which are show in white.
- Error - Error messages, which are shown in red.
- Warning - Warning messages, which are show in yellow
The Script Console currently shows the following information:
- Timestamp - The local time at which the first occurrence of the message happens.
- Occurrence - The number of times in a row the message/tag combo appears.
- Tag****s - Any user defined tags
- Message - Any user defined messages
On the upper left side of the Script Console panel, there are three main tabs to filter through log messages:
- The Output tab - Shows all LogLevel messages: basic informational, error, and warning message. The Output tab shows the following data: _ _
- The Error****s tab - Shows only error messages. The Errors tab shows the following data: _ _
- The Warnings tab - Shows only warning messages. The Warnings tab shows the following data:
On the right side of the Script Console panel, there are a few additional options that you can trigger:
- The Clear button - Clears messages from the active tab of the Script Console.
- The Scroll Lock checkbox - Toggles scrolling to the latest message logged in the Script Console On or Off.